That’s precisely Legacy’s area of expertise, and in particular, the focus of this session. The Creating A High Performance Team® session is designed for executives who see that doing more, better or different than the past falls short of breakthrough performance or what’s possible. This workshop is for leaders that sense their team or company can further capitalize or develop the collective strength of the teams (the people) and would like to unleash that potential.
Creating A High Performance Team® is designed to:
– Resolve existing conflict that’s stunting team performance and communication
– Learn a powerful framework to ongoingly resolve conflicts independently
– Powerfully leave the past in the past so that it no longer limits nor pre-determines the future
– Get the team aligned and create trust among each other
– Transform individual contributors into a High-Performance Leadership Team with a common language for strategic thinking, and coordinated action
– Augment and accelerate the performance of the whole team
There are three formats in which you can select to participate in Creating A High Performance Team® session:
A. Over 3 consecutive days (approximately 10 hours each)
B. 2 sessions of 1.5 days (approximately 2-3 weeks apart)
C. 4 hours weekly by video conference for 8 consecutive weeks
And before the session even starts, we work with you and your company to identify what we call directional breakthrough outcomes. In practice, this means that we articulate and align on what specific outcomes you would like to start taking territory in, and custom design your session to deliver on those outcomes.
Would you like to get more information? If so, click here.